Airbag

AftonOne

Reaction score
Ok, so I'm sure you've seen a million threads about an airbag light. I've read through what seems like a million, at least. I have a 2007 LS coupe 2.2L 5spd. Got it last week. It has an airbag light on and I can't get it inspected here in Missouri without fixing it. From what I've read, it's either a clock spring in the steering wheel, the wires at the base of the passenger seat belt, or the passenger presence system in the seat. I've messed with wires under the seat and at the belt base and got nothing. I've heard that if the clock spring is out then the blinkers won't work correctly? They are working fine. The car was in a minor collision (bumper crack, hood bend, headlight out) on the passenger side. I messaged the guy I bought it from and he said that the light was on before the collision. The only other thing is that the passenger airbag light underneath the stereo isn't lit up at all. It doesn't say on or off. Could it be a problem there? Needless to say, I'm stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

SideShow Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you had the computer read for any stored codes ?
Also another thing to check is the impact sensor under the front body panels somewhere could have the connector askew or gone bad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie