Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Sunday, December 20

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got it: if we don't get Neal a fake I.D. we'll do the hotel afterparty... with enough cash(and drugs) we'll have those strippers at the hotel in no time!

its sucks that my brother gets a HUGE discount at all of the Mariott hotels(because he works for TVA)... only kicker is, his badge has to be scanned so that is a no go... we've used it before(when getting multiple rooms) and you can get a $350 room for like $90/night so its a ridiculous discount

we party new Years at the local Mariott every year because of it... kicks ass... because when you are a broke 24 year old staying in a $400/night room, drunk girls think you have a lot of money.... in reality, your brother does, lol.... and that is why people that work for the Government have a lot of money, they get a fucking discount on EVERYTHING, like they fucking need it...

Last edited:

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
true story:

I once was said to be a Kicker for the Huntsville Vipers at a strip club... in reality, I knew some guys who played for the Vipers and we went out... i'm far too small to pass for a football player, so that means: I had to be the kicker, lol

even funnier story, I saw a girl I once knew working there, lol(note: this strip club was on the other side of the state)

that might be the same night I woke up in Cullman in an apartment(note: i'm not from nor do I know anyone in Cullman, lol)

that trip was one big circle across the state...

and I was joking about the drugs, but I mean I had to come up with something to coax the strippers back to the hotel and I mean a trail of cocaine would work better than anything

Last edited:

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL! U woke up hungover and confused a few miles from my grandparents (they live in Warrior, south of Cullman)! My MuMu has an AWESOME hangover drink that makes a headache disappear ;)

Anyway, I used to work at Ross Bridge here in Hoover back when it was opening... worked there for almost 2 years... man, I loved using my employee discount everywhere!!! We stayed in the FL Keys for $55/night!!! I loved that damn place... too bad I got fired for so many call ins, lmfao.

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my friends and I used to get a Suv, a sober guy and the rest of us would be drunk... and we'd just drive and drink(well except the Sober guy)... one night we made it all the way to Missouri, had no intentions of going just kept driving and driving... what was cool is you'd find these little one horse towns and they'd have a "strip" where every just drove up and down the road hanging out, we'd just file in like we were some locals, just to try to get girls to flash us... now those were the days and that was back when gas was cheap and you could do shit like that... and of course the night it was your turn to drive always sucked

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hummm christal has stripper friends that work that the strip club... im sure it wouldnt be hard to get one back to the hotel lol. and where up north do u live?

08inBama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Shoals... I live in Tuscumbia, but really Tuscumbia, Muscle Shoals, Sheffield and Florence are like one big city, its just referred to as the Shoals

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anybody got a friend that can film when we cruise around? they can use my camera.

i wanna make a lil youtube vid.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie