Another new guy, that's in need of help!

Matt

Reaction score
What's up guys, my name is Matt, (obviously) im 17 here in a couple weeks, and I have a 2008 Cobalt LT, white. I'm still in high school, but have a good job that makes quite a bit, so I'm gunna dump some cash into my Cobalt, and that's where you guys come in :). Its completely stock right now, doesn't have a spoiler, (put one on?) getting the windows tinted, and of course I have to get wheels at sometime. What are some suggestions of things to do to my ride that will make it look sharp? I'm looking to make the interior very nice as well, putting in my audio stuff from my other car (which broke down) so thats done, but like gauges, paint the trim, stuff like that. Suggestions? Your help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks guys
Matt.

Punk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i painted my insides first then i moved on to the outside my next jump is springs which are on back order

---------- Post added at 12:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 AM ----------

if you want an exhaust look into a tsudo catback exhaust

Matt

Reaction score
Okay can do, tomorrow im pullin the car into the garage and cleaning the whole thing, ill take some pics. and springs? obviously to lower it, but can you give me a link or something, so i can get a price range,how hard are they to install?

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
springs and wheels first, leave the wing off youll want it that way later...paint your interior

Matt

Reaction score
Car is debadged already (day i got it home lol)
wheels will run me about 1,000 with tires and all that stuff im guessing?
My car is white, so I can run any color I want for the interior trim, what should i go with, I've seen the red and blue pics in another topic, I'm still undecided. and also, how do you take all of the interior trim off? how much stuff do i have to rip out to get it off, or does it just pop off? i dont want to break anything lol

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
look at rota wheels. get your style on. look at coilovers if you got cash to blow. lowering springs will only do so much and you'll need to spend money on struts so that'll run you like 500 bucks anyway. for another 300 you can get megan coilovers which i highly reccomend. any questions ask away!

Brit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Car is debadged already (day i got it home lol)
wheels will run me about 1,000 with tires and all that stuff im guessing?
My car is white, so I can run any color I want for the interior trim, what should i go with, I've seen the red and blue pics in another topic, I'm still undecided. and also, how do you take all of the interior trim off? how much stuff do i have to rip out to get it off, or does it just pop off? i dont want to break anything lol

yea man. just pull the crap outta them. theyll come off.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie