anyone replaced their dome light bulb?

Cobalt08ls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did it and i regretted it.
i bought mine from vled;s it worked perfect but when it was in there whenever you closed the door the bulb would like flicker because the bulb would cradle because it wasnt a tight fit. people said to bend the terminals to have a tighter fit. i did that and the terminals got messed up. so i put the stock bulb back in and the terminals were bent it wouldnt give enough power so sometimes i would open the door and the light wouldnt be on id have to hit the headliner so it would go on

i bought a new domelight housing and didnt use the led bulb
i have it around somewhere if someone wants to buy it

emperorjj1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did it and i regretted it.
i bought mine from vled;s it worked perfect but when it was in there whenever you closed the door the bulb would like flicker because the bulb would cradle because it wasnt a tight fit. people said to bend the terminals to have a tighter fit. i did that and the terminals got messed up. so i put the stock bulb back in and the terminals were bent it wouldnt give enough power so sometimes i would open the door and the light wouldnt be on id have to hit the headliner so it would go on

i bought a new domelight housing and didnt use the led bulb
i have it around somewhere if someone wants to buy it

u sure u ordered the right one? mine from vleds has been working for forever. turn signal bulbs are all fucked but the dome light works great

Cobalt08ls

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ofcourse i ordered the right one
it would just rock back and forth whenever i closed the door and that bugged me

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais