are these good wheels!!!????

mad.cobalt

Reaction score
thanks guys
the cover is not hard to paint at all you just have to unbutton it and it comes right off then, you go to wallmart and buy a plastic spray can which only costs about 6 bucks and i covered with electric tape the ecotec emblem part and spray it about 4 times...

and the intake is all parts from autozone...
i bought a 90 degree elbow, intake pipe that comes with couplers, and an air filter
so it came out to be only about 100 dollars and you get to choose if you want it all red, blue, or black...
in my opinion the intake runs like a beuty and really cheap i did actually notice quite a change in HP...
ohh and how i got it to fit is that i just sawed a piece of the intake piping like about 3-4 inches and it fitted perfectly in the space...

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sweet, ill have to run by autozone or somewhere and pick up an intake when i get the time, as far as the paint on the engine cover, that'll wait b/c ive got a long stretch of cold weather coming and like 31 inches of snow, so ive been told. oh well guess ill have to keep paitence lol.

mad.cobalt

Reaction score
cool man yeah do that it will give you a couple of horses and looks great...

I consider my self blessed i live in San Diego, California the most we get is rain and really few days it rains im really lucky :))

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

http://s384.photobucket.com/albums/oo285/balthead/?action=view&current=CustomIntakeFab.mp4
this might help you kinda except i didnt keep the stock air box i just put an air filter...

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i live in missouri and this is just about the most snow ive ever seen this year, its crazy lol. yea i want to do a lot to my car but gotta save up money for a while so i guess itll stay stock for a while, lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie