BlackCobalt707's 06 LS/TC build thread

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well before fixin my exhaust leak i got the car boosting to about 13-14 psi. and holy shit. now i got my exhaust leak fixed, so time to see how she runs now. im waitin for the RTV to cure it should be done tomorrow afternoon then i will take her out. my friend at work said he will take a video for me. so im goin to aim for saturday or friday night

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a seriously fat exhaust leak, you wouldnt have been able to hear anything. but i will get a video up tomorrow night or saturday. i gotta let the rtv cure. but yea, i raised the psi by pullin the vacuum line to the wastegate lol

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
103_0397.jpg

103_0395.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Pulling timing doesn't add power o_O u mean added more timing..."pulled more" sounds like you dropped it back a few degrees, how much timing u running? I'm @16* w/17psi

im at 10 degree. vince said i got false knock which is causing my timing to down the shitter

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
alright ladies and gentz. last night i took my car out racing....bad news. i raced a 08 mugen civic si 4 door. well i raced twice and lost...why? 1st race, as soon as the flagger dropped his arms i stepped on the gas and did a big as burn out til 3rd and by the time he was too far and i popped off my intercooler piping. i fixed it and we went again. this time it was from a 30 roll, i started in 2nd and honked it off. well i started blowin my tires off again and he passed me, i finally caught traction at the top of 3rd and begin pullin him back, this time my damn intercooler pipe blew off again, this time from the turbo and i was dead and on top of that i blew my inlet gasket again. so i ordered a 1/4 inch spacer which will fix my issue and even convinced the wife to let me order 2 nitto 555r drag radials 205/55/r14 for $200. even got some tips from some import guys on how to keep my intercooler piping from popping off. so in a couple weeks i will be back in the game. oh and huck, my friend sat in the car and was video taping but all he got was me cursin out my car cause my shit kept fuckin up lol

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
14'' at the track because the preparation

14'' on street idk. after this story i doudt that 14'' will do well

huckernage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i usually dont street race.

haha

i usually dont drink but since 2 month i drink every single morning. then at 8 pm I :doublepuke:

do i have a handle in my back

come on, why built something like that and not street race. it sure that every single you have a hid light in your rear view, you hope that is a ponctiac firefly N/A built that run 13ssec at pont rouge. believe me on that on

that firefly has 4 TB from 600cc snow mobile. and do know u how weight a firefly or a spring weight. i thing it was a spring. G5 or cobalt same thing for those car

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup