bow tie painting.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
haha alright deal!!! :)

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

YelloEye need one of what??
was talking to dman about needing a bowtie lol
i need a front and back, need a front more tho, my front cracked in half and the half that cracked fell off while i was driving... so this is my bowtie for now lol

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn78/dman090_album/IMG_0145-1.jpg
ouch...if I didnt think I was gonna paint my other front one I'd def send it off, but if you want a rear I might be able to find it lol

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 PM ----------

i kno right?!?! isnt it amazing??

thats the only place i can mount it tho... if its in the windshield and i get pulled over again for it, ill get a ticket... and the holes in the bumper are stripped i guess cause the left hole wont hold a screw

attach a couple L brackets to the bottom of your bumper and mount the plate off that.

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
well i have a rear lol its just cracked in half too, im not worried about the rear as much as the front, under my license plate is just the holes to the bowtie

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

attach a couple L brackets to the bottom of your bumper and mount the plate off that.

ehh i dont like the idea of drilling holes in my bumper

i was just gonna buy one of those hideaway plates like zach has

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
well i have a rear lol its just cracked in half too, im not worried about the rear as much as the front, under my license plate is just the holes to the bowtie

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

ehh i dont like the idea of drilling holes in my bumper

i was just gonna buy one of those hideaway plates like zach has

Thats drilling too lol

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
LOL thats not a supplied bracket looked like that perforated steel stuff....definetly the way I would prefer to mount it though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso