Buyer beware

Yellow2006SS/SC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buyer beware: Extreme Lambo Doors & Auto Sport Ltd

They advertise direct bolt on kits for your particular vehicle. No drilling or welding. No paint or touch up’s. This is not the case with the one I received. It required extensive modifications of cutting off material in some places and welding on of new material in other places. The kit came bear metal, no coating of any kind. The website shows them in black. In response from them in one email was that I did not ask for them to be coated and in a different email the response was you don’t see them so they don’t need to be coated.

They claim on their web sit that they have full tech support. In my opinion this is not actually true. They claim that they will walk you through any part of the install that you are having problems with. They will only work with you via emails. They claim that they have no phones to contact you, there for they cannot talk to you or your installer.

I have a custom restoration shop installing this kit for me that has Plaques, Ribbons and Trophies for their work and has been featured in major car magazines over the past 30 years. This whole ordeal has cost me so far $2,500.00 including the cost of the kit.

Once I asked for an R.A. (Return Authorization) to return the kit, they quite all correspondence with me. They left me no choice but to proceed with what I had.

Quote from their web site:
EXTREME LAMBO DOORS INC. systems are the absolute best quality and priced systems on the market. Each system is a Direct Bolt-On System offering a super easy install. And most importantly, each system comes with a lifetime warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee. What are you waiting for, get yours today !!!

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
shoulda gone with the best company out there gt factory lambo doors plus theyre full 90* rather than gay half lambo doors :p

Yellow2006SS/SC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if I like the full 90, would have to see them in person. But I do like the color of your car. The shop that did my doors did a great job, but they are use to producing show quality workmanship.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie