Calgary Meet January 16th 2010

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
haha, just going to Hanna if you know where that is, not much to bring back...

we want post cards!!! lol

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

My car is unoffically parked for the winter, but I do like that there is actually people in the province that don't discriminate towards domestics hahaha.

u should come to the meet with or without the beast

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

i should be able to make it. and yes its been far too long since we've had a calgary meet

u in? even if it's just Justin/Rene/Myself/and you we can still have a "cobalt meet" lol

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u should have come to Saskatoon Jan 8th we had 18 people out :)

We're having a Fudds night this Sat Jan 16th and we're guessing around another 12 - 16 people

ABHELLRAZOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u should come to the meet with or without the beast

What part of the city is it going to be? I don't really know how to get any where in Calgary unless it's off of Deer Foot or if it's Peters Drive In.

If it's on the north end of the city I could probably swing it or even close to Cross Iron Mills (yeah I know it's out of the city)

if the weather stays warm and it's fairly easy to get to then yeah I'll do my best to make it down for the meet but if the weather is going to suck I'll have to stay home cause I ain't going to tackle highway 2 with the tires on my car.

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
What part of the city is it going to be? I don't really know how to get any where in Calgary unless it's off of Deer Foot or if it's Peters Drive In.

If it's on the north end of the city I could probably swing it or even close to Cross Iron Mills (yeah I know it's out of the city)

if the weather stays warm and it's fairly easy to get to then yeah I'll do my best to make it down for the meet but if the weather is going to suck I'll have to stay home cause I ain't going to tackle highway 2 with the tires on my car.

meh, there isn't enough ppl committed to this meet to make it worth it.........the Jan 16th CGY meet is here-by Canceled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie