• Paint calipers and drums red

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Paint calipers red and drums black

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
polished calipers and black drums FTW :p but i voted red in the front black in the back...drums look weird in color....u wanna hide them, not make them more noticeable :p

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be sure to properly prep the drum...u dont want to paint over rust buildup :p hit it with brake cleaner and a wire brush...once its all clean, rinse it off, and hit it with some high heat primer...than some flat black, clear it, and ur set ;)

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol my old ones i just sprayed black over it and when i pulled it off a year later to do rear disc conversion was still the same

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i say paint them red even though the drums mite not look so hot.... maybe paint a section of the drum and make a fake caliper lol

gCobalt05

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be sure to properly prep the drum...u dont want to paint over rust buildup :p hit it with brake cleaner and a wire brush...once its all clean, rinse it off, and hit it with some high heat primer...than some flat black, clear it, and ur set ;)
Thanks, big help Jn2!

i say paint them red even though the drums mite not look so hot.... maybe paint a section of the drum and make a fake caliper lol

Oh myyy. Talk about ricing it out. lmao

AAS G5

Full Access Member
Reaction score
polished calipers and black drums FTW :p but i voted red in the front black in the back...drums look weird in color....u wanna hide them, not make them more noticeable :p

my thoughts exactly! Or painted front calipers are fine too!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie