Catalytic Converter Delete on LSJ

XxChristalSSxX

Platinum Member
Reaction score
christal lemme know if you need a downpipe :) do offer a dp with a magnaflow highflow cat that will work. also you can cut the cat out and not get a code, if you know how to do the fouler mod :p takes a few mins and works perfectly

All I have is time when I get home in the afternoons... explain what the fouler mod is, please. How do you make it not throw a code without a tune?

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how to is done....lemme check cost again :p

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok check this. i got a shop in pell city. they will deleate your rez. and but u a borla muffler on for 160. the pipeing is big enough for what u got right now anyway. if you want to do a header and dp he can do that to and ill get you a price. he did mine justins and scott's(body checker) also did scotts header. he did the weld on my dp for my header. also u need to go ahead and get you a 2.9 pully and some 42lb injectors. if yall do that tune day that yall are trying to get together. go ahead and go with a 2.8 and 60's. get exhaust work done. and if you can tow the car to the place after haveing the parts already put on. if not go with a 2.9. its your best bet. and im sure you will like it. also by tuneing the cat deleat(sp) code will be gone. scotts was loud as **** when he got rid of the cat. ill get you his number tommrow and u can talk to him or ill get him to throw you a pm.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup