Catback

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a catback exhaust for my 07 2.2L Cobalt sedan. Don't know much about em, looking at ebay right now. Is there a difference between the $75-100 ones and the $500 ones? I'm thinking about just ordering one of the cheaper ones. Any help/suggestions/info is appreciated.

Btw, already took out the air silencer.

08Sedan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I can't answer your question but I have one of my own, Lol. I was planning on getting the Tsudo N1 because I like the sound. I heard that these don't offer much in the way of performance though...so I decided I don't really care what it sounds like, I want the exhaust that will give me the most gains. Help?

Jmesl8er

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I can't answer your question but I have one of my own, Lol. I was planning on getting the Tsudo N1 because I like the sound. I heard that these don't offer much in the way of performance though...so I decided I don't really care what it sounds like, I want the exhaust that will give me the most gains. Help?

Pacesetter longtube header, custom bent 2.50, all the way to the back, cat delete, resonator delete, ebay muffler. Thats what I have. Got a vid on here somewhere of what it sounds like, loud as hell. I actually just put the silencer back in,

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
tsudo n1 catback sounds the best for our cobalt sedans..i have one and love it. Not very loud inside but loud behind the car.

08Sedan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree the N1 sounds very good, not ricey at all. I hate rice. Anyways, so is what I heard about this exhaust true? That it doesn't increase power much compared to other exhausts? Which ones give the most increase regardless of sound?

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i only bought one catback for mine and that was the tsudo unless someone has dyno sheets of the same cobalt with different catbacks there is really no was to prove it, everything else is just conjecture...however when it comes down to it 2.5 inch pipe is just 2.5inch pipe

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso