CBodnar's Nitrous Info/Build/Guide Thread

Spectral

Banned
Reaction score
dude where did you find that clutch im gonna need a clutch that can hold some good numbers and that is def affordable!

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude where did you find that clutch im gonna need a clutch that can hold some good numbers and that is def affordable!

the clutch i got at cost. i can prob get you the same clutch that will work with stock flywheel for around $850. hell of a deal. it's the same as the exedy hyper single clutch thats pink but it uses the stock flywheel. it ALSO COMES WITH A THROW OUT BEARING!!! the exedy for 1,300 doesn't!

it's a custom clutch. uses the same pressure plate as exedy. the same one exedy hyper single disc plate clutch uses the same. also the parts exedy puts in there clutch aren't exedy there from another company which this place also uses. if your interested let me know i'll see what i can do. i'll try to talk them down as much as i can. once i get the price then all i have to do is waste my gas and time which i'll change you only $40 bucks for + shipping. ether way you would be getting a 6 puck clutch that is by far the best clutch you could put in this car.

Spectral

Banned
Reaction score
Sweet I won't need it for a few months cuz me getting everything put together is taking for-fucking-ever hahaha

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet I won't need it for a few months cuz me getting everything put together is taking for-fucking-ever hahaha

yup. no problem. i should be able to get it to you for like $900 shipped. of course i have to charge you for the gas and time i spend + shipping other than that it's all yours. remember it comes with a throw out bearing which no other clutch comes with and that will cost you $160 at the dealer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso