CEL after dash painting..

xxenjoi11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so for the first time i took off my interior trim and painted it... came out looking good and after i turned the key my check engine light is on.:( im guessing its on because one of the wire connectors i took out inst in but all the functions work just like before.. wondering if anyone else had problems with this and how to fix it. thanks.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Pictures by xxenjoi11 - Photobucket

for pics

white balt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check them all, maybe not in all the way.

[insert signature here]

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Scan the code to figure out what it is. Nice job on the paint, not a fan of the cubby and glovebox handle but to each his own.

xxenjoi11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually when i started the car, the light went away so all is good. yelloweye thanks for the comments on the paint, my first one!

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
actually when i started the car, the light went away so all is good. yelloweye thanks for the comments on the paint, my first one!

I need to paint mine, did the LT in Amethyst to match the exterior. Sold that and need to do the new one.

xxenjoi11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wtf is this guy ^^^^ spam?

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

and sorry for the added W, and painting the badges would look real cool i never thought about that. good looks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso