ChevyCobaltForum.com Giveaway!

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good idea Shaggy. We're already setting an increase in traffic. I just hope we don't end up with a bunch of zombie threads being dug up.

you mean like the ones i like to dig up? lolol

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

DAYUM. i think most of my posts are bs though

nearly all of mine are haha

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You don't have to worry about what you posted before my contest post. Only posts that matter now are what you post now till the end of the contest date(Oct 31st). So start posting up good content post to better your chance of winning something.

bluebaltz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You don't have to worry about what you posted before my contest post. Only posts that matter now are what you post now till the end of the contest date(Oct 31st). So start posting up good content post to better your chance of winning something.

i've held off from posting my own questions up in new threads. would those count as well?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
you mean like the ones i like to dig up? lolol

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

nearly all of mine are haha
I wasn't gonna name names but...:lol:
i've held off from posting my own questions up in new threads. would those count as well?
They'll count, we ask that you condense questions that are related to each other into a single post as it makes reading and navigating the forum easier.

Also don't post pad by asking the same question in multiple threads.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wasn't gonna name names but...:lol:

They'll count, we ask that you condense questions that are related to each other into a single post as it makes reading and navigating the forum easier.

Also don't post pad by asking the same question in multiple threads.

Exactly. :Big Laugh:

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice idea

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just so you all know, that we had this running on another forum of ours and it finished off last month. We sent out all the prizes so you can see that here.

FordFullSize Giveaway Winners! - Ford Truck Forum

So if any of you think that this is just a ploy and not a real giveaway, just check on that forum.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We just need some advertising on websites when ppl search up cobalt. We can provide awesome info

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais