Close call on the turnpike

AmyF

Reaction score
I have a '10 Cobalt LS - standard cheapie tires and steel wheels, and just over 8000 Miles already. I take the turnpike to and from work everyday. I will set the cruise around 75mph and it rides nice and smooth. Well, on my way in today, some 09 ish Impala decided they wanted to get over into my lane, while I was right there. I had to act quick and swerve out of the way, nearly losing control at 75mph. Luckily the impala then maintained her lane so I regained control and went on my way. THAT was scary - but my Cobalt reacted quickly and thank goodness I didn't lose control - almost did, but was able to keep it together. I like the quick responsive steering.

YouDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People today cannot drive, they aren't taught where to look and what to do in cases like these. Driving to work this morning my rear passenger tire left the blacktop on this back ass road, and the whole car's ass end jeered to the right. An easy fix on my part (thanks to the steering abilities of the cobalt as well). But most people would have went down the embankment and into the trees. Im glad your ok Amy, everyone should be extra cautious out there, theres one thing that will never go away and thats new unexperienced drivers.

Intmd83r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a sedan and my wife drives the coupe . they both handle good . glad your ok . and ya i would of blown up on that person . little bump and run .... thats what i need a push bar on the front of my car

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup

Latest posts