Cobalt LS/LT/LTZ Info

Patpatboy2

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the 0-60 time is for a 2009/2010 Cobalt LS/LT is? It seems like it should be a little faster because of the increased power of the engine from previous model years.

Also, are there any cheap mods I can do to give my car more power (besides the Airbox mod which has already been done on mine)?

Lenny

Reaction score
I have a 5 speed and notice the car being a bit "Doggy" til I hit around 2500 RPM's. Then it feels like someone kicked it in the tail and really goes. And if you have an automatic, you CAN shift it through the gears to tach it up. There is just no clutch to deal with and if you shift through the gears, just make sure to change the fluid now and then. Automatic Tranny fluid does where out.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have a 5 speed and notice the car being a bit "Doggy" til I hit around 2500 RPM's. Then it feels like someone kicked it in the tail and really goes. And if you have an automatic, you CAN shift it through the gears to tach it up. There is just no clutch to deal with and if you shift through the gears, just make sure to change the fluid now and then. Automatic Tranny fluid does where out.

The thing you're talking about is PEdelay (power enrichment delay) its a function of the ECU. Pretty much you stomp on the gas and it goes wait hang on are you sure? and then it decides to dump fuel ~5sec after you mash the gas. Getting it tuned out is worth it even stock.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup