cobalt ls vs cobalt ls vs. cobalt ss/tc

htown2200

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is he a douche bag in real life or just cause he bought a car with the turbo included?

in real life, i believe. stenguyen would never say that about kool ss/tc owners. half of our local crew owns ss/tc's lol.

rukkee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in real life, i believe. stenguyen would never say that about kool ss/tc owners. half of our local crew owns ss/tc's lol.

I see hehe. Anyways good run's , impressive. Heat soak sucks..... I remember how my SS/SC would get after a run or two. Felt like the AC was on lol.

Last edited:

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
i wish i had the video of me and the TT 2JZ Supra :) I manage to brake boost my way into a win against a stock one, lol i was a real dick about it too, i got a car ahead and kept looking back at the supra out the window in total shock i was somehow winning. After I met up with that group 5 mins later I had a crowd of ppl asking wat mods I had lol one even thought I was a stage 4 LSJ or even 2.2 or 2.4 lol he really had no clue wat he was talking about and it was halarious. Was real happy to disappoint them with the answer of "stock plus a straight pipe" lol.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmaurais