COBALT + SRT-4 (the grocery getter content, lol)

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
enjoy

IMG_2198.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2221copy.jpg

IMG_2213copy.jpg

IMG_2215copy.jpg

IMG_22401.jpg

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2228.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2269.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2275.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2252copy.jpg

IMG_2257copy.jpg

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that skittle is dished to all hell lol nice pics man

thanks brotha. yeah, i was thinking about getting rennen rc2's in 19's and as wide as i could go but i don't know if i want to spend that kind of money on wheels then have them get screwed up in jersey. possible if i keep this car for a couple years rial nargo wheels or the rennen or this other type of wheel. idk though. i just have to finish up tuning and also paint these headlights black.

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks brotha. yeah, i was thinking about getting rennen rc2's in 19's and as wide as i could go but i don't know if i want to spend that kind of money on wheels then have them get screwed up in jersey. possible if i keep this car for a couple years rial nargo wheels or the rennen or this other type of wheel. idk though. i just have to finish up tuning and also paint these headlights black.

is the srt 4 yours as well?

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah jersey is good at slaughtering wheels. that's one of the things that changed my mind about driving back pretty much.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
neon looks good from the front and rear, but not a fan of deep dish rims on a performance car

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pics are nice.

why do people hide their license plate number..? you don't while you are driving..!

y buddies honda got stolen from some guy in a another city, got his address from his plates, made the drive, stole the car, parted it out, left the shell under a car cover in a downtown alley in another city....all bc he didnt shade the plates out b4 postin pics...

CBodnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
y buddies honda got stolen from some guy in a another city, got his address from his plates, made the drive, stole the car, parted it out, left the shell under a car cover in a downtown alley in another city....all bc he didnt shade the plates out b4 postin pics...

i have these pic's up on other sites. guys on local forums if they leave there plates up it seems like those are the cars that get stolen. nice cars all done up right. a wrx got stolen recently when it was in a mall parking lot and the guy always posted up pic's with license plate. people think someone followed him to the mall then jacked it. car is gone and no one knows where it is. same stuff happened to an srt-4. car got stolen whole car gone. must of flat bedded it or something. it happens a lot in new jersey. i figured it couldn't hurt by blacking it out.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

is the srt 4 yours as well?

it is my friends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso