Cobalt714--My cobalt so far...

Cobalt714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lowering springs.

yea i was thinking that but i do kinda drive like an asshole sometimes and i have to probably change that

What are some good lowering springs on the market and whats the average price on em

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

That's a lot of blue...

ehh maybe but i like it
:chewie:

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are some good lowering springs on the market and whats the average price on em

depends on how much you are willing to spend. if you want to go cheap then get some megan lowering springs, around $150-$200 or get some tein, eibach, or B&G springs for $200-$300..now the stock shocks/struts wont hold up to the new springs to well so get some FE5 shocks/struts or something similar to that. you are going to want to go more with a 2"-2.5" drop with 2" being in the front and 2.5" in the back, depending how you drive and where you drive. if you go over bumps a lot and drive like an a-hole like you said then go with a shorter drop to save your bumpers from going through hell..this is just my opinion on what to get so dont go 100% off of it.

just my $.02...

Cobalt714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got done painting my wheels

DSCN0249.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member