Cruisn's Build Thread

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks damn good, i woudlnt recommend the hump coupler for your charge piping though, just my opinion though...everything else looks damn good, powdercoat them pipes the color of you car and than u'll be set

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
meh.. thats all they had and I want this bitch rollin gthis weekend. LOL. I live in canada.. I am running out of nice days now.. getting darker around 8:30 now.. ****

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gets dark around 8:30 here too...tommorow got to install my boost gauge :) than i have to repair that damn dual cluster thing so i can sell it...

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant wait to get eh exhaust on.. since I built it form scratch there will be zero leaks.. the car will be quiet as stock again.. woot woot

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wish i could be quiet like stock, damn exhust is loud, take the fun out of going WOT when im DD...

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
its a bit louder when i got WOT. but otherwise it has a low rumble to it.. sounds so aggresive but quiet,, makes you wonder.. LOL

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice i need to fi nd a way to quiet mine down...i dont mind sacrificing 1-2ponnies to shit it down a bit, but i cant fit another full size muffler, i already have a resonator, and a oval muffler, only thing i can think of it putting a cat back on it to quiet it up

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
man i read that whole thread on your build on g5.net....and jesus...i cant believe i read all that...well looks like great work...and i noticed that one one of your friends over there has a gt28 for sale...how much...mine blew up 3 weeks ago

Cruisn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
car is running tuning tonight
Wiring gongshow... LMAO..
gongshow.jpg

finished:
complete.jpg

controller.jpg

newstickers.jpg

zoom.jpg

Members online