custom steelies

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'd like a set that barely clear the brakes, something like 15"x10" for slicks. I read what you posted will, wouldnt changing the offset so that more of the wheel is outboard work?

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it would, but then you run into the fender. stock is +42 on both SC and TC i believe. so 35 would push it out a little. Anything between 45 and 35 is no problemo. After that you're kinda in your own world.

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remedy1 had a slight stretch when he was running the Rennen RC2's. Nothing like you though haha. i wouldn't recommend +25 to anyone, but i know you have the access and the willingness to roll/pull your fenders, just make sure you use lots of heat, evenly applied etc.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, it would, but then you run into the fender. stock is +42 on both SC and TC i believe. so 35 would push it out a little. Anything between 45 and 35 is no problemo. After that you're kinda in your own world.

Assuming your tires would actually touch the fender, I was thinking something more like this, just for the 1/4 and 1/8 mind you
bfi-oneighturbo-autoxtremdragcar.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

or this
drag.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

this would be perfect
splash.jpg

ff_drift_lol

Full Access Member
Reaction score
guys i'm still having a bit of trouble choosing the offset. i have decided on a 9 inch wide wheel because it's a nice and modest stretch with the 215/45 tires. i can't figure out what offset to use! i can always use spacers, but if i go too positive i can't use the wheels! the thickest spacer i can get is 25mm. anyone have any advice?

ls1fbody

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try 30 mike. Should clear fine.

Or play it safe and go with 35, you can always space it out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso