DFW GM ELITE Meet! Sept 27th

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just to grapevine...than the return trip is another 4hrs :p

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch... Well I completely understand if you can't make it out. That is a long drive.

yup now if i had a place to crash with a nice host *cough* ashley *cough* than maybe i would make the drive :)

sorry about the coughing :p i really am sick right now...

asherby85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, if you need a place to crash I have a couch. I have Mondays off from work so no biggy there. We have Monday night car meets too, but not until 7:30pm. Which I'm sure is probably too late for you to go to since you have a 4 hour drive.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah to late, plus i have to ask the gf for permission :( and chances are she'll say no

asherby85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah to late, plus i have to ask the gf for permission :( and chances are she'll say no

Well she is more than welcome to come as well. And if she is uncomfortable with you staying at my place then I'm sure we can find a guy that will let you stay at his place.

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well she is more than welcome to come as well. And if she is uncomfortable with you staying at my place then I'm sure we can find a guy that will let you stay at his place.

well chances r she will be coming with me, she woul dbe really pissed if i went on a road trip w/out her...ill talk to her tonight when i get off work about it...

asherby85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well chances r she will be coming with me, she woul dbe really pissed if i went on a road trip w/out her...ill talk to her tonight when i get off work about it...

Well just keep me updated! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso