Driver's Side Headlight is Out, What To do?

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay, so my driver's side headlight went out and so I bought a newer HID kit because I thought the bulb went out or the ballast.

Well today I finally installed my new HIDs in both housings and to my disbelief, my driver side still wouldn't come on. So I checked the fuses to make sure it didn't blow. So I switched the passenger side fuse (the one I know for sure works) into the drivers side and it still won't come on.

What could be the problem?

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So new ballast and bulb and fuse on driver headlamp and its still not working? Check your wiring man. You running a relay system or off the stock wiring?

wardzach2007

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To be honest, my I had my buddy install my Gen 1's when I first got them. He hooked up my projectors, the halo's and led's on so he had wires everywhere but I don't know what to look for. They worked fine, but one of my halo's went out, so I just disconnected both of them and just took out the led bulbs and left all the wiring were it was because I have no business with electrical work. lol All of this was like two years ago. I haven't had a problem with it until two-three weeks ago.

what does a relay system do or look like?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso