dual beam hid kits

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
if you want highs and lows, your gonna want a bi-xenon kit..

and yes my highs/lows work perfectly i pieced the kit together my self though, i didnt buy a "kit"

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you want highs and lows, your gonna want a bi-xenon kit..

and yes my highs/lows work perfectly i pieced the kit together my self though, i didnt buy a "kit"

so you think the xenon kit on ebay for $80 is a good deal as i see them online for the same price so im wondering.

reckless

Reaction score
Do not order a ebay kit, those kits are bull crap... Ive gone thru 2 diffrent sets on ebay and they flicker...its because they dont have true digital ballasts...

I actually ordered from theHIDfactory.com website and their product is the real deal !They have non-flickering ballasts! I also found them on google and it seems that they have a good name on their product and I know because I have it on my car now.. repeat ebay quality is garbage and fraud!

My recommendation on your 2 links are definitly thehidfactory.com products..

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do not order a ebay kit, those kits are bull crap... Ive gone thru 2 diffrent sets on ebay and they flicker...its because they dont have true digital ballasts...

I actually ordered from theHIDfactory.com website and their product is the real deal !They have non-flickering ballasts! I also found them on google and it seems that they have a good name on their product and I know because I have it on my car now.. repeat ebay quality is garbage and fraud!

My recommendation on your 2 links are definitly thehidfactory.com products..

what about the bi xenon kit? Is this a good kit as i found locally that sells them for $80 and it comes with free relay. Comes with lifetime warranty as you just have to pay shipping for him to send you another part and don't have to send the old part back. Is a relay recommended for these hid kits?
ps - i am not trying to order from ebay as i know there is lots of junk there and fraud.

reckless

Reaction score
bi xenon is crap and nothing but problems,

Lifetime warranty is bullcrap, they just say that to get you to buy the product then when u have a problem then they make it look like u did soomething to void the warranty...Go with a company with good reviews and a set time warranty... think about it why would someone want to replace your kit for life... lets be realistic....go with my recommendation because of my expierence that I have had with my kits...

thehidfactory.com
has good reviews if you just type them into google u will find great reviews...

ddm has terrible customer service and they have a fraud a** lifetime scam like all the other companies that give u problems when the issue arrives..

Fluffy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how is bi-xenon crap? what makes you classify them as such. some ebay kits a junk, but i have seem ebay setups that work flawlessly i'llhave to get a link from my friend of the kit she has. telescopic hid's for 120 shipped and they have been flawless for a year

always i have a buddy that works for a local speed shop not all lifetime warranties are bogus. 75 for single beam any size any color and they replace any dead ballast or bulb no matter what as long as you didnt soak the ballast or break a bulb

Last edited:

CobaltCpe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bi xenon is crap and nothing but problems,

Lifetime warranty is bullcrap, they just say that to get you to buy the product then when u have a problem then they make it look like u did soomething to void the warranty...Go with a company with good reviews and a set time warranty... think about it why would someone want to replace your kit for life... lets be realistic....go with my recommendation because of my expierence that I have had with my kits...

thehidfactory.com
has good reviews if you just type them into google u will find great reviews...

ddm has terrible customer service and they have a fraud a** lifetime scam like all the other companies that give u problems when the issue arrives..

Well i just purchased my bi-xeon hid kit on Saturday morning for $80 from a local guy in grapevine, texas that sells them and gives a lifetime warranty. He told me hes done research on all the hid kits and bi-xeon is the best for the price/quality. It came with digital ballasts too and both my low/high beams work with the kit. I ended up getting 8000k and they sure are bright. I installed them myself and took pictures and can post of pics of the mounted ballasts and a morning picture of the lights on.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso