EverythingCobalt?

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All in all with the current mods around $1700. I had wheels that I put over $1000 into and sold them off so probably $3,000 total for everything.

kawkinurjawl

Reaction score
go to O'Reillys and get some clear coat spray paint for your tails, it will give them a gloss finish instead of the flat nightshade finish, btw sand with 2000 grit paper them clean with wet rag then dry it as much as possible. check out my pics for an idea on how they look with clear coat.

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
go to O'Reillys and get some clear coat spray paint for your tails, it will give them a gloss finish instead of the flat nightshade finish, btw sand with 2000 grit paper them clean with wet rag then dry it as much as possible. check out my pics for an idea on how they look with clear coat.

I've got clear coat..how many coats do you need? I put on two when I initially did 'em....

Btw, took off silencer, and sounds a lot louder.

Fletch627

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next up on my list is an air intake (07 2.2L LT)..what kind should I go for? K&N? Spectre? AEM?

I don't wanna break the bank..Somewhere around the 150 mark would be ideal..

Last edited:

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A build your own from autozone or any auto parts store is the best bet. You can get everything you need for $100 including filters and all but you will have to cut your own Mas Air Flow sensor hole but you can buy the connector part with the plug n play adapter built in. I'll find the link to buy the part.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Spectre Performance

This is what you need. All within budget.

LotusRenaultF1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw the N1 on youtube and it sounded ricey. Maybe it just my crappy laptop speakers. I'm looking at the N1 myself. To compensate for the low hanging can you just use shorter hanger clips? You know, those rubber things that connect from the exhaust hanger to the car hanger? Or do you have to shift the pipe around?

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its not ricey in person. That was the day of putting it on. I bought super long hangers because there was talk about how it sat too close to the bumper and would melt it. Since then it is sitting perfect with the right hangers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso