F.S. Exedy Stage 1 Clutch for the 2.2 and 2.4

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

A local buddy of mine bought a clutch this clutch, wrote off his car and was in a bit of a financial situation so I helped him out by buying this clutch off of him. Nobody I know needs it seeing as we all are running LSJ's or already have clutches. I would like to get my money out of it so the price is $250 OBO. The clutch is new and never installed

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was gonna say that. im buying the stg 2 and its 340 shipped from AUTHORIZED exedy dealers. ur friend got ripped

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow that is rediculous, I guess thats why you dont go to the local shops and order shit

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:43 AM ----------

well i Guess I got screwed on that one... anyways price updated

sloancallaway

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya well i paid him 300 upfront (he needed the cash) and he is going to pay me back what 50 now so its working out

anywas thoguht i would bump

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

I also have to say you guys are lucky in the 2.2 and 2.4 world there is no such thing as a $300 clutch here lol

Last edited:

Zdeuce4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya well i paid him 300 upfront (he needed the cash) and he is going to pay me back what 50 now so its working out

anywas thoguht i would bump

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

I also have to say you guys are lucky in the 2.2 and 2.4 world there is no such thing as a $300 clutch here lol

ill trade u trannys. i think we're unlucky. id like to work my way up to 500 whp and the best clutch they have for us is spec. and i dont want spec.. im gonna roll with the exedy stg 2 for awhile. but its only rated at 279 tq

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ill trade u trannys. i think we're unlucky. id like to work my way up to 500 whp and the best clutch they have for us is spec. and i dont want spec.. im gonna roll with the exedy stg 2 for awhile. but its only rated at 279 wtq

with a 25% drive train factor lol

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup