Finally a happy post =)

hockeyplaya

Reaction score
Recently got off my butt to pull apart my rear deck, and boyyyy was it worth it.

Pulled off the entire piece so my 6x9s were showing and all. I put double sidded foam tape over the vent holes near the rear window and stuffed 3 towels back there and slammed her back on. After that I was messing with my mirror to fix the rattle and decided to just tighten the screw on it, and walla rattle free. For this brief moment, my car has zero rattle with two 12's in the back... it sounds cleeeeeeean:hands:

newfiedan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol, I just installed the system in my 99 civic and surprisingly it does not rattle to bad with the 2 10" in the back. I needed something for the road noise it was bad with the studded winter tires.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I ended up using bailing wire in my L61 to get rid of the rattle, along with duct tape for the 3 kiddie seat attachment flaps back when I had it.

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
still in the shop haha, the engine was supposed to be pulled today but they said something about the flywheel being in the wrong position, so they couldnt disconnect the engine from it? dealerships are fuckin idiots i swear.

and also my insurance company said untll i get my stock suspension on and they come inspect it, they are not gonna cover me. so bye bye slammed balt! :(

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
bout a month and a half ago i hit a pot hole in the road and cracked my oil pan, paid for it out of pocket. not even a week later i hit another pot hole and cracked the oil and transmission pan, this time i was about 2 miles from my job at 5:30am so i just drove it like that till i got to my job. called the insurance company and the adjusted came out and inspected the vehicle and said that he will pay for everything this time but when i get the car back i HAVE to put it back to stock height, but untill he comes out and inspects it with the stock suspension on, he is taking my coverage completely away.

the first time i cracked my oil pan, it cost 1100, this time since i need a new engine and all, its costing 3.6k. im suprised he didnt total the car out.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso