finally got it !

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The busted nipple. Thats whats not intact. I love my mani, but I know where I'm going with my motor next.

I cant even remember what that connects to, too lazy to walk outside right now.

yea me too haha.. wats next on ur motor ?

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

its like a lil baby in a box
yea isnt she cute :rofl:

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea my turbo build is coming in febuary but i dont plan on running more than 10 psi til i build the motor so i can still use the mani

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not sure when my build is going to get off the ground, 3k is a lot to drop at one time for me. I'm doing little stuff here and there in support of that goal.

siccracingturtle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure when my build is going to get off the ground, 3k is a lot to drop at one time for me. I'm doing little stuff here and there in support of that goal.

yea i was guna build a custom kit but its actually cheaper to get the zzp kit then throw in a clutch and tune

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm going to drop in a garrett kit, havnt decided on a turbo size and trim yet though.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sold on Garrett turbos, I love the design, my dad works for honeywell so he can get me a discount, and my last name is Garrett....yeah.....somebody owes me some money :rofl: j/k

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso