Find your Local Auto-x clubs here

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Yes that would be awesome, but its a highway and they wont let them block it off.

u know that show on speedtv with that drift driver Tanner Fause? They blocked off a few highways for filming and went nuts with a few exotics down the road, i swear it was that exact road too, looks very familiar.

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
u know that show on speedtv with that drift driver Tanner Fause? They blocked off a few highways for filming and went nuts with a few exotics down the road, i swear it was that exact road too, looks very familiar.

Yeah I saw that episode. But wasn't he in Europe for that? (didn't pay attention to wheather that said it was in Europe or not)

And is their not one for Canada? I wouldn't mind going to check this stuff out.

And does anyone know anything on some Drifting action? I think I might be one of the only people who love drifting.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Never heard of it

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that episode. But wasn't he in Europe for that? (didn't pay attention to wheather that said it was in Europe or not)

And is their not one for Canada? I wouldn't mind going to check this stuff out.

And does anyone know anything on some Drifting action? I think I might be one of the only people who love drifting.

They have actually done this several times on several different sections of highway in the USA, out in Europe you don't need to reserve that shit lol they just go balls out where ever they want. 1st rule of the road in Italy is that the faster car gets the right of way, even if that means pulling off the road to get out of their way....................i think we all need to just move to Italy lol.

Race city does drifting events and practices, just google race cities website and some of it might already be posted for this season. If I did some digging I might be able to find you a really good video that was produced from various drifting events/practices last year at race city.

As for blocking off roads...........Canada it's really hard to arrange things like this, rally racing already has a hard enough time arranging that crap, i can't imagine that BS they'd put anyone else thru.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

Never heard of it

it's an ok show if you don't know much about exotics, they do some track shoots as well since the host is a professional drifter.

Aredtear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought race city got shut down???? And they used to have drift events in Edmonton, one at Castrol and one at the go kart track out in Fort Saskatchewan.

God I miss watching drifting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson