Flowmaster 40s

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice! sounds good, just one question? is that the stock resonator or did u buy a longer one?

06CobaltLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well on my old car I got a new loud muffler n it took away a few mpg so idk if it's the same with the cobalt

cobalt123

Platinum Member
Reaction score
what probably happened was that your foot pressed down on the gas more to hear the sound more thats caused the decrease in MPG you changed your driving habits.

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
what probably happened was that your foot pressed down on the gas more to hear the sound more thats caused the decrease in MPG you changed your driving habits.

^this

Mine went down too when I got my muffler, then I realized I was flooring it all the time :rofl:

Spacey_stacey75

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice did you ever have trouble with police about the noise?

No the cops have not bothered me at all, not even the time I thought an unmarked was trying to race, so I floored it, till he pulled up next to me and I saw the computer monitor in the car and slacked off......LOL Thought I was tagged for sure, but he followed me for awhile and then turned off, whew! LOL!!

Had to laugh at the whole mpg thing, Its true my gas milage has gone down since I got the exhaust, but its because my foot is in it more, I love the sound of the exhaust, especially when the car kicks into overdrive. :hahano:

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson