FML, a tear when i saw this.....

jays4drls

Reaction score
coverd by a huge tree branch :cry: (passager side)
when i first saw it, i saw small branches and i was like, "eh thats gay but just branches, proberly a scatch but i can fix that" then when i took off the branches, this is where i got a tear or too (i love my balt so i had too :)

here is the bad part...

SSPX0167.jpg

that little wood is between the door frame and the window and i can't roll down my window anymore! :whymewhyme:

i'm not sure about my other problem. my passager headlight looks like it poping out but i checked everything and everything is mounted. i don't a picture of it but i will post it a soon as i can. i think my hood is bent, i don't know.

i hate seeing her like this now i have to fix it cause i'm not sure my insurance will cover this. what can i do to fix that dent?

:NOTE TOSELF: ON A WINDY NIGHT, NEVER PARK UNDERTREES

jays4drls

Reaction score
i don't know, it's under my dad's name but imma find out tomorrow. i'm sure it is full cover

arman14

DiegoO
Reaction score
yea find out how much your insurance deductible is
you might be able to fix it for less than that

Robinson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the car being financed? If so you should havefull coverage, it would be a comprehensive claim, pay the deductible and car gets fixed, since its pretty much a no fault accident your insurance shouldnt go up. Dont quote me on that but I think thats what my wife has said in the past.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup