For Sale: Car Audio

B-Low187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 Alpine Type E 12's In A Sealed Box W/ Mono Power MRP-M450 Amp $300 plus shipping (or $150 each if sold seperate)
100_0091.jpg

100_0084.jpg

i also have some Dynamat as well (never used, but boxes are a little messed up from the move)

Dynamat Door Kit $50 plus shipping (retails for $100) still new in box never used

Dynamat Trunk Kit $50 plus shipping (retails for $140) still new in box never used

100_0087.jpg

- Metra's 99-3303 OEM integration package (for use w/ aftermarket head unit) retails for $180 plus shipping. asking $60 shipped
(for those of you who may not know what this is, it does what the $150 wiring harness does but adds a driver info center under the radio instead of the storage pocket) heres a link to what it looks like. http://www.metraonline.com/products.aspx?s=99-3303
100_0096.jpg

Im in lake mary florida 32746. buyer is to figure out shipping cost

or anyone local can pick it up somewhere close to me

everything is in excellent condition (only been in car for about a year) and would all retail for a little over $700

the only reason im selling this stuff is because the car needs a healthy diet lol

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much for just the amp? i need one for my sub :p...trade the throttle body+cash?

B-Low187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do u have any pics of the wiring harnest?
i put a link in for right now. ill try and get some pics up tom for you

i would pick up the dynamat, but i dont have the money right now
well whenever you got some extra cash stop back and check it might still be here.

how much for just the amp? i need one for my sub :p...trade the throttle body+cash?
i was really hopin to sell them together because ill think ill have a harder time tryin to just sell the subs. so the best i could do is $125 w/the tb

also even if you dont want the amp, i will be sending you a payment mon or tues for the TB

Last edited:

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was really hopin to sell them together because ill think ill have a harder time tryin to just sell the subs. so the best i could do it $125 w/the tb

also even if you dont want the amp, i will be sending you a payment mon or tues for the TB

k will ship it out once payment is recieved...

B-Low187

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how much would you want for just the subs/box?
im really trying to get $300 between the subs and amp so they would each be $150 seperate

i could use the extra money and weight loss to help with my n/a build. thats why i hafta stand firm on that.

everything is pretty much brand new. just put in my car last year (except the dynamat, thats never even been opened)

i might also be willing to throw in my wiring kit for free. $80 value. i would just need some time to get it out of my car

the amp retails at a little over $200 or did anyway when i bought it

i paid $150 each for the subs at the time and $100 for the box

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso