for sale: ksport coilovers.

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
well due to my insurance company being *******s, i gotta go back to stock suspension. so up for sale is my ksport coilovers with pillowball upper mounts. I am the second owner of them. have about 45k miles on them between the me and the last guy that owned them. They come with everything except the ksport rear shocks due to them being blown. I dont have any pics of them as of right now except for when i first received them. im going through my photobucket right now looking for the pic. and when I get my car back from the dealership, i'll take them off and post an updated pic.

I dont even know how much to sell them for, so post up with an offer, please no messaging because i wanna keep this a first come first serve.

IMG_0222.jpg

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Insurance? Wha? They wanna raise your rates or something?

a couple months ago i cracked my oilpan on a giant ass pot hole and had to pay out of pocket. about a week after getting it back, i was driving to work at 5am and i see what appears to be a white walmart bag in the road, thinking it was a bag i dont attempt to swerve to miss it. turnd out to be a SOILD object lol. cracked my oil pan and transmission pan, completely seizing the engine up. insurance adjuster comes out to the dealership and writes us a check for 3XXX$ and tells me that after this, he isnt gonna cover any damages that the car takes untill i return it to stock suspension and he comes out and inspects it.

after 3 broken axles, 1 oil pan, 1 engine, and various other problems i had with this car, ive decided to part it out and trade in for something more dependable.

replied

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup