For Sale: SS/TC AEM CAI

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well since I didn't get any bites over on css I was wondering if anyone would be interested an AEM CAI for the ss/tc. I'm asking $150, or if you want it powdercoated any color you want it'll be $200. I don't have pics because I don't have a computer to upload them to, and I can't do it at work. As soon as I get a computer I'll take some pics!

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
............i dunno, i've been hearing the intakes for the ss/tc are not gaining much if any over the stock airbox. Not trying to knock on your F/S thread but I wouldn't want someone to buy it from you then come back on here and bitch he didn't gain anything......that's how e-fights happen, and nobody ever wins those. Also, i have heard AEM dropped the ball for our ss/tc's and it is not very good quality either......comments?

hb_ss/tc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's actually very good quality. It also has a proper fitting for the breather hose unlike some of the others.

LilSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well not 100% sure i'm selling it...I might be using part of it lol doesn't matter too much thought since I got it for free.

killerbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I had to buy any intake for the ss/tc it would be the AEM. I can not tell you why that would be but it with the stage 1 lnf kit = stage 2 :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso