!!!!!!Frozen door lock!!!!!!!!

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so this morning i had to have my wife crawl through the trunk to unlock my doors.....my keyfob(p.o.s.) is broken go figure lol and i use the key to unlock my door...i went to unlock the door this morning and almost broke my key off in the door because the lock is frozen solid.....:emotions122:.....what can i do to keep this from freezing? I don't have a garage i can park in and winter has just started.....

CFCobalt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are lock de-icing sprays you can buy at pretty much any automotive store (pep boys, autozone, etc)....i dont know how well they work but i know they are there...

MrCobaltss09

Reaction score
i have had to use lock de-iceing spary on my house locks in my garage and it works wounders have not had a problem with it. just make sure to wipe up the run off from the spray right away. it leaves a funny streek if you leave it.

RedDead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i just had to do the door de icer and yeah it does work well......lol i forget to get the streak though lol

---------- Post added at 10:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

Mines worked fine for 5 years now. Haha... just had to change the battery once.

you are one lucky dude

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup