Frozen trunk!!!

gberland

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey guys i live in alberta and winters can be a bitch here!!!! and some times its impossible to open my trunk cuz theres a spot were the ice collects and freezes making it some times impossible to open the trunk:think::emotions122: it really ticks me off some times after work when i hit the trunk pop and i go to put my bags in and the trunk will not open!!! :emotions122: does any one else have this problem and found a way to fix it?? hmmmm

Tom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
relocate your seat popper to inside the cabin, thats how i have it since i have a rear view camera in place of the lock cylinder(its my insurance encase the solenoid ever goes bad lol). then just access the trunk from the rear seats.

there maybe a how to here, if not i know there's one at g5club.net if your interested.
that and i took pics when i did it, and can make a how to if needed.

1WhiteSSTC

Banned
Reaction score
hey guys i live in alberta and winters can be a bitch here!!!! and some times its impossible to open my trunk cuz theres a spot were the ice collects and freezes making it some times impossible to open the trunk:think::emotions122: it really ticks me off some times after work when i hit the trunk pop and i go to put my bags in and the trunk will not open!!! :emotions122: does any one else have this problem and found a way to fix it?? hmmmm

I live in Calgary and I honestly have not had this problem yet.

SportLt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought my friends a trash can to put more beer in for christmas it woudlnt fit in the trunk so i had to put it in the back seat.... :facepalm:

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have this problem a fair amount. only solution i found that won't brake your spoiler and you can get a grib is put your palms where your third brake light is and push up on the trunk part of it lightly, do this a few times and you'll get it open.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LokiPMustDie