FS: Brand New Pontiac G5 GT Factory OEM 17 in. Wheels/Tires/TPMS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently bought an extra set of brand new 2009 Pontiac factory G5 GT 5 lug, oem wheels. These wheels include the factory mounted/balanced Pirelli P6 tires and also included are the factory TPM sensors that hardly anyone includes, to make you buy separately for more money! Dealerhip charges about $65 a piece for these, plus install.
I THINK the oem centercaps are included too, but need to check as I don't want to mislead anyone. No lug nuts included. Should fit all models with 5 lug pattern.
This entire set has 4 MILES on them (NOT 4K) but 4 miles!
I have exactly $1,037 in them. I am NOT looking for a profit at all, as a matter of fact will sell all for $995.00 FIRM! I know they go for more, but that's it. No counter offers!
This is not junk or aftermarket, no curb rash ... NEW!
I prefer NOT to ship... will personally deliver up to 125+ miles from Richmond, VA. to you or whomever you authorize me to release them to.
If I HAVE to ship,,, they are packaged 2 to a box and count on about $250+ to ship in the States. Am guessing there on that price, would have to check to be accurate. Again, no profit,, actual cost to ship.
Actual shipping cost is in addition to posted sale price. Or.... if YOU wish to arrange your own shipping, to be picked up and shipped to you at your risk/cost,, that is fine here.
I will accept NO personal checks. Guaranteed funds only. (cash, certified or bank check or US money order.) No paypal as they charge a fee and again,, no profit here.
Am posting a picture, as required. These are the same style wheel/tire I am selling to show you what they look like, but the actual ones for sale are wrapped protectively in my basement.
Please feel free to PM me with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSC06113.jpg
    DSC06113.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC06132.jpg
    DSC06132.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 2

BlkBalt86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
damn dude only if i was a 5 lug man. i would be all over these. now i mean right now unless u can find a way to put these on a 4 lug

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup