FS: S256 E.T. & 60# Inj

USMCFieldMP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
agreed man but not many people boosting their l61 have 900$ to throw at a turbo when there are 60 trim T3 garrets new for 500...

Haha... when it comes to turbo's, you get what you pay for. You wanna pay $200 for a Chinese knock-off on eBay... don't expect the best turbo in the world.

There is a reason that Journal Bearing Garret turbos are so inexpensive. A 60trim Journal Bearing Garret is gonna spool pretty late and here lately I've seen and heard of their journal bearing turbos not being as durable (IE Needing rebuilds sooner/more often).

I paid $500 for my Journal Bearing, Garret CHRA, 50trim. Its only a 50trim and it spools at like 4k... I can't even imagine how late a journal bearing 60trim will spool. This S256 will outshine my current turbo in every single aspect.

The Borg-Warner/Bullseye Power S256 is a high quality piece. Extremely durable. It takes a lot to destroy one of these things. Not to mention the S256ET has a very, very efficient Compressor. You'll get more power, faster.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup