FS: xbox 360 Elite( Resident evil 5 edition)

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
first sales? i sold my wideband and boost gauge thru here, and my throttle body, and the tensinor hub thingy...

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

no m62 no 360:rofl:

x_x if your serious i will go to interviews house, pick up the spare m62 an meet u half way :p

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
well i kno i got the first sale to cobalt123 like 3 days after the sight started lol

---------- Post added at 11:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

first sales? i sold my wideband and boost gauge thru here, and my throttle body, and the tensinor hub thingy...

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 AM ----------

x_x if your serious i will go to interviews house, pick up the spare m62 an meet u half way :p

nah man i need the money for other cobalt parts, thanks tho

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i would love to have teh boost but i honestly have no reason for more power, i dont race on the streets nor is there a track around here that i could race at if i wanted to

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would love to have teh boost but i honestly have no reason for more power, i dont race on the streets nor is there a track around here that i could race at if i wanted to

bc its fun, its awesome, u floor it, and it whine and screams, and kicks u back to your seat...u fell all 10psi kick in as soon as you flow it, than by the time u reach 4k ur looking at 13psi...its awesome....no words can ever describe it hahahahahhahah so once more....met half way :rofl:

dman090

Platinum Member
Reaction score
bc its fun, its awesome, u floor it, and it whine and screams, and kicks u back to your seat...u fell all 10psi kick in as soon as you flow it, than by the time u reach 4k ur looking at 13psi...its awesome....no words can ever describe it hahahahahhahah so once more....met half way :rofl:

:roflsquared: take out a couple of words and put in a few and it sounds like you described sex

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson