Fuel filter>jn2

mrsilent13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the plastic multiset works perfectly fine....the only problem is that the hoses might have become stuck together...but it should not take more than 20mins to replace the dam thing...i know its a bitch...i was cursing at the dam thing for a while and then it just popped of...i was like dayam...it should not be that hard....lol

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i did mine with a duel sided quick disconnect tool that one of my driveability techs had. good luck in finding the right one this time

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah started raiing pretty hard yesterday when i was at the junkyard, so the driveway was about a 1" deep in water so never got to work on the fuel filter again....

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my buddy help me change the fule filter, turn out the little clip thing on the inside of the filter that hold the line was broken off, so the disconnect tool wasnt going to work, used a pick to just break all the othet tabs and got the filter out :) havent had a good chance to really get on it, but here's a quick vid, didnt notice any hesitation in the high end like it used to do...ill have to datalog and see what vince thinks...

[yt]uviy4JJUERI[/yt]

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My shift light stays on if I stay in gear above 6K, even when decelerating lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member