Fuel filter>jn2

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
3hrs wasted...went unde the car. Tens out I lost my disconnect tool. Went to autozone to get a cheap one. Came home took shit apart, got the wrong fucking size...put shit back together. Drive to autozone. Get a bigger fitting. Come home and try again...this one is to fucking big...FML!!!! Put shit together. Go back to get more fittings. Come home and try again. None work. Get super pissed and start thinking about just taking a hacksaw the the fucking fuel filter. I end up going ape shit trying to gt the disconnect t fitting on the filter with no success...put everyback together. Will try again on Sunday. Fucking sucks. I lost to a damn fuel line quick connect :(

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

Ps. I think autozone tools suck. The walls r thick. Couldnt fit the bitches in. Even bought the aluminum ones that were spring loaded. No matter how hard I pushed, damn thing wouldn't go in to unclip the line. Got dark and gave up, gunna try Sunday

dunit121

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to here that but the way u put it was kinda funny to read.... but yah thats cars for u nothing ever works out in ur faver

Cobalt Tom

Platinum Member
Reaction score
go to schucks/ oriellies and get the plastic set, i have a set (mult sizes) and it was like 4$ for them all hahaha and....THEY WORK!!!!

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
weird i got a multisize gm set at autozone.. however I haven't done it though so mine might not work lol

rockSTAR_SS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jn2, just try to keep this in mind.

It wouldn't be called work if it was easy.

Hang in there man

Jn2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i know, but shit its a fuel filter...a fucking fuel filter!!!! i will give it another shot no sunday, man i swear it wasnt this hard the first time...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso