Fusion Orange

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nvm i mess read it lol

i thought he was saying he was looking at either a disco tater or a GT 28r like they were 2 different turbos lol

nah i actually read up on turbo's a bit the other day, and the GT28r sounds great to me, the dual ball bearing setup allows for quicker spools, but by having a slightly larger turbine side then compression its not toooo quick which can cause problems,

ALSO i hear that on Duel Ball Bearing you can run Synthetic oil

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good shit. it came wit 4 studs, but i think 1 might have to be replaced, it only cost like a $1.xx from ace hardware, and the gaskets you need you can find on ebay for like $7 with shipping

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
good shit. it came wit 4 studs, but i think 1 might have to be replaced, it only cost like a $1.xx from ace hardware, and the gaskets you need you can find on ebay for like $7 with shipping

kk, no worries, ALSO did you say you painted it? i cant remember

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Hey its here black and beautiful, few questions, you did run this on your car right?

2nd, im guessing that thick ass gasket is for the turbo

3rdly. the holes on the top??? confused as to what their purpose is

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I ran it on my car, yes I painted it with 1200 degree heat resistant paint, if I left a metal thing in there its a adapter for a dsm turbo. The holes at the top? They should be to bolt on

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes I ran it on my car, yes I painted it with 1200 degree heat resistant paint, if I left a metal thing in there its a adapter for a dsm turbo. The holes at the top? They should be to bolt on

Ok sooo holes on top where for a heat sheild( wouldnt want one anyways)

sweet i wont be running a DSM turbo so i wont need that flange

Also thanks for the high temp paint looks great!

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh those holes. yea, they prolly are for a heat shield, i never used one so i didnt know lol. i thought i had took the flange out oh well. and no problem man, i got bored one day and wanted to paint something so that manifold got the treatment

06ion2coup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I feel like i should retitle this thread, the page that only Huckernage blackcobalt707 and I visit... lol

Honestly this website is realllly weird im so suprised more ppl arent postin in build threads, especially turbo ones lol

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso