08 Cobalt Ls Sedan Auto
22LEngine.jpg

ChevyForLife.jpg

CobaltFront.jpg

CobaltRear2.jpg

Cobalt.jpg

MeBalt.jpg
Me and my balt

hope you all like it, front bumper is getting fixed very soon but beside that i love all the pics. Any comments will be fine. I love my lovers and HATERS!

jays4drls

Reaction score
looks good

thanks bro

---------- Post added at 06:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 AM ----------

good shit. any engine plans?

yea, cold air intake, header, exhaust system so far but my main is to add a turbo later on but i'm sure i need to upgrade my engine to better pistons and cams? i'm not sure. Do you know what i need to upgrade before addin a turbo? noob question but better be safe than sorry

BlackCobalt707

Full Access Member
Reaction score
basically pistons and rods. you can add cams if you want but its not needed. if you plan on turboing the car i wouldnt buy the header and intake, itll just be a waste of money. cause you wont get back as much as you paid for it when you try and sell it off again. but you can put a turbo kit on now, but you cant push the engine too hard.

jays4drls

Reaction score
basically pistons and rods. you can add cams if you want but its not needed. if you plan on turboing the car i wouldnt buy the header and intake, itll just be a waste of money. cause you wont get back as much as you paid for it when you try and sell it off again. but you can put a turbo kit on now, but you cant push the engine too hard.

hmmm iight so does 5-7 psi sound any good? i think anything over 10 psi is too much power for stock pistons and rods

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 PM ----------

looks nice

thanks bro. its gonna look better when the summer comes

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup