Got room for another Black TC?

1PT7BAR

Reaction score
do you still have the hahn muffler and tip setup? i might pick it up if want to sell it/ depending on price
I've got a guy who wants it for 1000 cents...if he doesn't follow through, you interested?

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

welcome..nice ride

the site has been up since july
Wow...I noticed one of your mods Cobalt123 has over 6000 post...is this his profession?:hahano: No disrespect intended...just jokn...

Last edited:

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome to the REVOLUTION and also could u explain how u did the custom key for the tune? thats a great idea

1PT7BAR

Reaction score
welcome to the REVOLUTION and also could u explain how u did the custom key for the tune? thats a great idea
The keyed switch is a direct replacement for the push button except you turn the key instead of pushing...and then you pull the key out when you hand your car to your GF, valet, mechanic, kids, mom...anyone you don't want to access the tune :rofl:

I've made a few kits for friends who've expressed interest...have no interest in becoming a vendor...but if you're interested, pm me...I may do a kit now and then on special requests...

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well when i get back from kuwait and buy my tc and get my tune i sure will hit u up. im also was a gm tech. and i know how tech's can be. but thats just the shit and welcome to the site.

1PT7BAR

Reaction score
well when i get back from kuwait and buy my tc and get my tune i sure will hit u up. im also was a gm tech. and i know how tech's can be. but thats just the shit and welcome to the site.
Not sure what you meant by that but I'm not exactly a GM tech...I'm an Exterior Designer...you know, the guy you guys blame for how ugly or beautiful the car is...Chuck Jordan and Jay Mays didn't pen all the car by themselves contrary to popular belief...:hahano:

Last edited:

bryson87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i put that wrong my bad lol. i was a gm tech while i was on this deployment the dealer i worked for shut down

YelloEye

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The keyed switch is a direct replacement for the push button except you turn the key instead of pushing...and then you pull the key out when you hand your car to your GF, valet, mechanic, kids, mom...anyone you don't want to access the tune :rofl:

I've made a few kits for friends who've expressed interest...have no interest in becoming a vendor...but if you're interested, pm me...I may do a kit now and then on special requests...

Welcome! Definitely interested in that little key mod here soon.

elecblue06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a guy who wants it for 1000 cents...if he doesn't follow through, you interested?

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Wow...I noticed one of your mods Cobalt123 has over 6000 post...is this his profession?:hahano: No disrespect intended...just jokn...

he's going to pay you 10$? i'll pay you 20 plus shipping lol

1PT7BAR

Reaction score
Thank God winter's over...:rofl:

Got rubber ready for Summer!

IMG_1984-1.jpg

IMG_1988-1.jpg

Added nearly an inch to my foot print with 245/35-18"...

IMG_1974.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup