Greetings from up North ( Canuck Land )

Status
Not open for further replies.

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, welcome. did you show up to the big cobalt meet we had during the summer. and truckers ftw. my dad's a trucker and my grandfather was a trucker right up till the day he died.

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey, welcome. did you show up to the big cobalt meet we had during the summer. and truckers ftw. my dad's a trucker and my grandfather was a trucker right up till the day he died.

No i didn't.. I got the Redline in July picked it up, Dropped it off at the yard and it sat there for 2 weeks... Talk about not wanting to go to work :)

Now im not working and im still not driving the car.... waiting for EI to kick in.. Also got court dates that i need to attend due to a business that can't keep their contract agreement with me...

BUT. if we can setup a meet in the next few months and I got the cash, i'll make an appearance

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya we'll probably be having a winter meet here in a few months once we get some snow. and we're already in the making of setting up wccm10 which will be our 3rd annual meet. and ya my dad says that the industry isn't what it used to be.

ßlåçk§mókè

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya we'll probably be having a winter meet here in a few months once we get some snow. and we're already in the making of setting up wccm10 which will be our 3rd annual meet. and ya my dad says that the industry isn't what it used to be.

well i'v only been driving since Aug 08 now im not... looking at options, but it's getting harder to find descent wages....

I might have to start working 2 jobs ..... Oh well

outtamymind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya my grandfather when he was driving drove for tri-line for as long as i can remember. he was at 5 million miles without an accident. i have his jacket with his 25 year safe driving award patch on it. and my dad is at about 3 million miles without an accident. and ya my dad says the same thing. the industry isn't what it used to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup