hallo

Status
Not open for further replies.

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
it was nice to finally meet u the other day but i like ur 2,.2 as well kid! mikes wing looks good on there

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it was nice to finally meet u the other day but i like ur 2,.2 as well kid! mikes wing looks good on there

hahahah yess it does :p i wanted to go wingless but not until my plans for the exterior are further along. for now i'm going to start focusing more on making her faster ;) then will come some more for looks. and yeah it was good to finally meet you kids :p we need to have a get together more often

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
+1 kid and dont drag drama along with u EVER. and u know who im talkin bout lol

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
+1 kid and dont drag drama along with u EVER. and u know who im talkin bout lol

hahahahahahahhaha! deal! trust me, i'm staying far away. after that last stunt and all the other crap that's gone on, i'm not dealing with it anymore. i have enough going on to care about other people's lies and made up bs.

Last edited:

ionit3

Platinum Member
Reaction score
haha. anywho love ur balt kid. we all need to set up a giant fl meet for later this year or spring time even to get enough time. maybe get fliers and stuff thatd be cool lol

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oh yeah def. i know we could get at least 10 cars out without trying so we should pick a weekend and just go nuts :D

kezia

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah they're pretty sexy ;) they need re-powder coated asap though they're peeling and starting to bubble =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup