Hampton Roads, VA

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didnt see a thread started for Virginia yet so I thought i would get one started. Hope to see some of the others coming over here from the data base error site.

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hampton Roads is pretty much a general broad area. To include Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Hampton, Newport News, Chesapeake, and Portsmouth.

pitsnipe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you are in the Hampton Roads area look you the local cops are now running a Ford Fusion black with dark tinted windows and lights in the back window and in the grill. i was it today on my way home by the MMBT in Newport News. cops are in every thing now.

05Turbo2.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol where you been. the va beach police department have a skyline R34 and a few other cars made to set people up for racing and gambling. if a strange blonde younger guy walks up to you and starts asking if you want to race for cash, dont bite. he is an undercover racer.

dobson52

Banned
Reaction score
Golf Skill

Golf Skill

A Hilton Brain golf holiday is the great way to unwind, refresh, and develop the entire golfing skills with golf clubs for sale. Hilton Brain Island, South Carolina is any single of the generally well known vacation destinations in the country. ishiner

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KaiAnderso