Headlight Condensation

Tasana

Reaction score
I got some spare wiring harness at home. I'll snap a pic of the harness I have at home. They have the bulbs for blinker. The blue connector for the headlight halogen bulb. And the small light bulb for reflector. All that with the main black connector to connect to the actual engine bay harness. Is that what your looking for?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

Yes that is exactally what I need. Is it ok to buy it from you via the forum. If so how much do you want + shipping? I can pay via PayPal. I am driving without a left front blinker. The corrosion on the harness from the water being in there so long is bad. The other day I got a check eng light and when I got the code readr on it it was an electrical error. I forget which, but reset and not came back since I cleaned and removed the offending bulb.
But please tell me how to convay my mailing address and I will.
Thanks.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Uhm. I can send it to ya for 20$? I'll try to send you 2 of them . I forgot the take a picture. I am positive its the headlight harness you need.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

I'll message you my PayPal and telephone number. For more reference of business. Yelloeye can confirm I have positive feedback on CSS. I sell lots of things lol.

---------- Post added at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

P10100041_zpsaf73cc00.jpg

These I am assuming u need.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. I have on my retros lol. Just gonna yank em out and send those. Since I know 100000000% sure they work lol.

jonny_b

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any other set of those lying around? i need one for my passenger side. cough cough........lol

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK Tasana should get the pair I sent him.

And yes I have 2 left on my retros lol.

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy crap. Tasana got the wiring harnesses. For some reason USPS shippers stole both harneses. Wtf!!!!

Bass_Waves

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He got the box opened. Harnesses were removed from box. I filed a claim with USPS. They literally opened it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kpcasperson