headlight projector problems

edub51808

Reaction score
I have a 2006 colbalt SS 2.4L. Im currently trying to install halo projector headlights and came across a problem. The instructions that came with the headlights say that most stock wire harnesses come in 2, most of the time 3 wires. MINE HAVE 5...go figure. My buddy has the same excact car and he hooked his up by using easy connects, the black wires coming out of the after market projectors tto the ground wire on the factory wire harness and the positive wires coming out of the rojectors to the low beam headlight wire. Exactly hor the instructions tell him to do so. Now everything works great just like its suppose to high beams work, L.E.D.s work, the halos work, the turn signals work but when he has on the low beams on they work but you can hardly see the road. he might as well just turn his lights off. It seems like the light isnt getting enough power. I just figured id ask bc im about to tackle mine and i dont wanna run across the same problems, the link to the lights me and him both have are at the bottom of the page. If anyone knows how to hook them up correctly please let me know, Thanks

EURO BLACK DUAL HALO LED PROJECTOR HEAD LIGHT LAMP PAIR - eBay (item 360362505470 end time Apr-29-11 16:05:31 PDT)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buttonsup